We Value Your Privacy
What Information Does Appliedinfo Partners, LLC Collect from You?
- Via our website, Appliedinfo Partners, LLC collects from you:
- certain personally identifiable (i.e. non-business) information,
- certain business information and
- technical and other information.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Resumes – Our site permits you to submit your application and resume for employment consideration relating to job openings at Appliedinfo Partners, LLC. You will need to provide your name, email address, phone number and other work experience and salary information.
- Contacting Us – Our site permits you to contact us via email. Whenever you send an email via our site, you will be providing us with your name, title, email address, phone number and any information you choose to include in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or other concern.
- Contacting Us – Our site permits you to contact us via email. Whenever you send an email via our site, you will be providing us with your name, title, email address, phone number and any information you choose to include, such as an RFP opportunity, in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or other concern.
Technical and Other Information
- All Site Users – this site uses commonly-used automated information gathering tools. While you are browsing our site, we may automatically log your IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), general data (including your domain name, and the name of the web page from which you entered our site, and your activity while using our site.
On this Website, we have engaged some service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from you. Such service providers may set cookies on behalf of us. We also use other third-party cookies to track the effectiveness of the Website and to advertise our services. Some of the web tools that track you include Google Analytics, Google Ads (i.e., DoubleClick), and LinkedIn.
- Social Network Plug-ins – On the Website, plug-ins for the social networks (“network”) have been or may be integrated. When you access the Website, these plug-ins can potentially create a direct connection between your browser and the server of the respective network. The content of the plug-in will be directly transmitted from the network to your browser, which will integrate it into the Website. We have no control regarding the scope of the data which is collected with the aid of the plug-in. The integrated plug-in informs the network that the user has accessed our website and informs the network of the user’s IP address. If the user is logged in to the network of this plug-in at that point in time, the network will be able to link the visit with the user’s account.
If you are a member of the respective network and do not want it to collect information about you via the Website and to link this information with the data that the network has already stored about you, then please close the Website, log out from your user account for the respective network and afterwards visit the Website once again.
If you are not a member of the network or you have logged from the network before visiting the Website, the possibility still exists that the network will ascertain (at least) your IP address and store it. Please note that this information is already exchanged when you visit the Website, regardless whether you interact with the plug-ins or not.
- Use of Tracking Pixels – Tracking pixels are small pieces of code used to collect and share information with online advertisers on your usage of our webpages, such as the pages that you have visited, or the way you have interacted with them. Through the tracking pixels, your browser automatically establishes a connection with the server of an online advertiser. In this way, the online advertiser receives the information that you have accessed one of our websites. This allows us to ensure that we are serving ads that match your interests, when you are visiting any of the websites of the online advertiser, or a website that includes ads served by the online advertiser. If you are authenticated to an online advertiser using tracking pixels, e.g. by being registered and logged in to a social network, the online advertiser can assign the visit to one of our websites or the access of our mobile applications to your account. We have no influence on the extent to which the data collected through the tracking pixels is used by the online advertisers and therefore direct you to their privacy notices linked below.
If the user wishes to block or prevent tracking pixels from working, they can update the privacy settings in their browser or install a browser extension that blocks known tracking pixels.
How Do We Collect Information from You?
We collect, retain and use personally identifiable and business information from you on this site (i) by expressly requesting it from you (ii) when you contact us via email.
How Is Your Information Used?
- Sharing Information – We do not share, sell or rent your personally identifiable information and business information to third parties. We will only disclose information we maintain, including personally identifiable information, when required to do so by law or regulation, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or authority.
- Retention of Information – Personally identifiable information and business information will be retained by Appliedinfo Partners, LLC for as long as needed to respond to user queries. Job applications will be retained for a minimum of one year. All non-personally identifiable information will be retained indefinitely.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personally identifiable or business information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us by email the information in our records and/or files. If you wish to make any changes to any personally identifiable or business information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites
This site may reference or provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the third-party websites, and you should review the privacy policies posted on such sites. Please be aware that Appliedinfo Partners, LLC does not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
Protecting Your Personally Identifiable Information
Appliedinfo Partners, LLC employs physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information we receive from you from unauthorized disclosure. This includes our requirement for user names and to access sensitive data and our use of industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. You should not share your password with anyone. In addition, if you suspect unauthorized access to your information, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately at email@example.com. Appliedinfo Partners, LLC personnel will never ask you to divulge your password in written or electronic communications. Please be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing this site is secure. Because security is important to Appliedinfo Partners, LLC, we will always make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems.
Appliedinfo Partners, LLC may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your personally identifiable information, business information and/or technical information we obtain from you via this site may be disclosed to any potential or actual third-party purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not permit children under 18 years of age to become users, and we do not collect information from children. By using the Site, you represent that you are not under 18 years of age.
Acceptance of These Terms
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this policy, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon posting. In the event we modify this Privacy Statement, your continued use of this site will signify your acceptance of the modified Privacy Statement.